Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Perfect Halloween

With Halloween just a few days away, I'm sure your kids have been driving you crazy with what they want to dress up as and what candy they want you to pass out to the trick-or-treaters. But seriously, do you have want it takes to make it the PERFECT HALLOWEEN? Answer the questions below to find out:

1. Do you have an AWESOME costume?
My daughter as a ballerina last Halloween.

2. Do you have family or friends to share the day with?
Picture taken October 2008

3. Do you have a scary movie (or cartoon if you have little ones) to watch?
My favorite "scary movie" when I was a kid.


4. Have you made some Halloween goodies (like cupcakes or pumpkin bars)?
My husband and I made these pumpkin bars two weeks ago.


5. Did you put up your Halloween decorations?
My sister Sarah made this last year for Halloween!


6. Do you have any spooky ghost stories (or Halloween picture books if you have little ones) to read?
One my my husband's favorite novels.


7. Have you carved your jack-o-lantern yet?
Halloween 2012


8. Have you gone to a haunted house/forest/corn maze?
October 2010

9. Have you gone to the pumpkin patch?
Sarah's daughter at the pumpkin patch.


10.  Do you have lots of good candy for Halloween night?
Our candy so far this Halloween...
If you answered yes to all of those questions then you are well on your way to having the PERFECT HALLOWEEN. If not, it's okay you still have a few more days to get the perfection in order. Just remember, Halloween only comes once a year so make it fun and most importantly make a memory!

2 comments: