Tuesday, September 10, 2013

One of THOSE days... (by Haley)

Are you feeling sad? Depressed? Lonely? Discouraged? Do you need a little pick-me-up? Are you just having one of those days??

Well, if you are (or even if you aren't), I have the answer to your problems. It's called Double Berry Cheesecake ice cream. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Seriously, I don't know how I ever survived without it in my life. It has made me the woman that I am today.

Let me tell you a little bit about it. This cheesecake flavored ice cream contains both strawberry and blackberry swirls along with graham cracker pieces. AND seriously, who doesn't like cheesecake ice cream? Every bite of this ice cream fills you with berry cheesecake delight. Sorry, I'm getting a little distracted, that just looks so good...


My husband and I have experimented a little with this great ice cream and love to put caramel syrup on top. Yum! I know, I know, you probably didn't think anything this scrumptious could ever exist, but just look...it does. You can stop drooling on the computer now...


SO THE NEXT TIME you're having one of those days, please do yourself a favor and buy this ice cream. You will quickly forget what you were sad about because you will only be thinking about this amazing ice cream. It will change your gloomy day into a great day. I mean, it did him...
You can buy this ice cream at an Albertson's near you for only $2.50! 
P.S. The pictures of my husband were really hard to take without laughing!

3 comments:

  1. The pictures of Greg are very convincing, but I'm afraid the only reason you think this ice cream is so great is because you don't eat chocolate. There's no way that ice cream could make my day better than something chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post - so much fun! And you're still true to you're "no chocolate" rule - you're amazing!...now go get me some of that delicious ice cream! ;)

    ReplyDelete