Saturday, November 23, 2013

Welcome Ephraim Benjamin Dilsaver!

One of God's most amazing miracles was completed a few days ago



Needing to be induced my two previous pregnancies for complications, I wasn't sure what it would look like to start labor on your own. I had been having contractions all day (nothing new), and by the end of the day they finally started to get closer together. Close to 1am we went in to the hospital, and a little after 3 our baby boy was born (short "labor" I guess... if you don't count all the days of contractions beforehand!). It was another placental abruption (just like Delaney), only this time his cord was too short. We are always so incredibly grateful for healthy babies.

Ephraim Benjamin Dilsaver
11/20/2013 3:22am
6 lbs. 14 oz. 18 inches long



















2 comments:

  1. I like the video of him and Cheyenne, and the last picture. So glad you don't have to be pregnant anymore! For now:)

    ReplyDelete