Thursday, November 21, 2013

My THANKimony - Part 3 (by Haley)

My THANKimony continued...

15. MY IN-LAWS- I am so grateful that I have been blessed to be apart of such a wonderful family. My in-laws have been so good to me. 

16. YOUNG WOMEN- I am grateful for the young women that I serve at church. They range from 12-18 years old. I enjoy all that I learn from them. Their faith in God is so strong. Best of all, these girls make me laugh!

17. WHOLESOME ENTERTAINMENT- I am grateful for clean movies and shows. Ones that leave me feeling better and wanting to make a difference in the world. 

18. THE SEASONS- I am so grateful for the seasons. I live in a place where we don't really experience autumn with leaves changing or winter with tons of snow. I love the smell of autumn. I love how snow gets me so excited for the holidays. I really miss experiencing all of the seasons.

19. BARBECUES- I am grateful for barbecues. Barbecues are my favorite part of the summer. My summer is never complete without one. Everyone is in a good mood at a barbecue. How could you not be when the weather is nice and you can stuff your face with your favorite foods??

20. POOLS AND HOT TUBS- I am grateful for pools and hot tubs. I love how relaxed I feel in a hot tub. I enjoy swimming in pools in the warm climate. Pools are a happy place.

21. MANNERS- I am grateful for people who have manners. I love it when people say thank you or open a door for me or even smile at me. I love it when people offer to help. One of the biggest reasons I married Greg was because he respected me and had good manners.

Stay tuned for MY THANKimony - Part 4 on Thursday, November 28!

2 comments:

  1. Love the hot tub pic! And is that proposal picture real, or staged?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list Haley! Can't help but think the proposal picture was staged, but I still like it!

    ReplyDelete