Thursday, January 30, 2014

Chicken Lasagna (by Haley)

Are you getting tired of making the same thing every night for dinner??


Are you too poor to go out to eat with your friends?

Are you trying to impress your in-laws with a scrumptious meal?

Or impress that special someone?

Or are you trying to find a healthy meal to feed your growing kid?

Well, if you answered yes to any of those questions, I have a great solution for you...or at least Betty Crocker does. Last week I was getting sick of making the same meals all the time and I came across her chicken lasagna recipe online. If you are a chicken and cheese fan you will LOVE it. I only made it a few days ago and I'm ALREADY craving it again. Sorry I didn't post any pictures, but you can check it out here. It is super healthy and cheap to make. Give it a try!

1 comment:

  1. Looks good, Haley. But really, how healthy can it be with 4 cheeses and 2 cans of cream soup?:)

    ReplyDelete