Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Bringing Back the Spirit of Christmas (by Heather)


Sometimes with kids pulling at my pant legs, reminding me of all the things they want for Christmas, and racking my brain to figure out what to get the in-laws, and finding time to wrap and mail! (oh man, I've got to do that soon!) all the Christmas gifts - it's easy to lose sight of the true spirit of Christmas. 

Instead of you spending a few minutes reading something from me, I hope you will take a few minutes to watch this clip. It is a favorite of my husband and me. We listen/watch it every Christmas and no matter if kids are climbing all over us or how crazy the day has been, it makes both of us (don't tell my husband I told you!) cry every time. It's beautiful. It's powerful. It brings to life, the spirit of Christmas.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Heather, I had never heard this before, it was great

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'd never seen it either. We cried - love it:)

    ReplyDelete