Saturday, December 14, 2013

Ashley: One of my favorite things


Okay this probably isn't in the same category as "raindrops on roses" but I would call it one of my favorite things because it is a LIFESAVER.

NOT my baby

I was in the market for a new bouncer since my last one was all PINK.

What do I love about it? Its obnoxious colors and hideous plastic parts? No.

What I LOVE is that it is the perfect bouncer for my family. It is called "Newborn-to-Toddler Rocker" and boasts it can hold up to 40 lbs. I happen to have three children under 40 lbs who love to sit in small things!

Now I don't have to worry if it's going to break if my 17 month old will sit in it, or if my 3 year old sits in it, or my newborn (or all three! okay maybe all three at the same time).

And one of these days when I have a free hand and my camera handy I will take a few pictures to show how well loved this new "toy" is at my house.

If you have a friend who enjoys sitting in small things consider getting them one today!

2 comments: